Trainer Horse? How does that work?
Communication with horses requires first and foremost:
- Clarity – a clearly defined team structure
- Goal orientation: Where to go?
- Precision in the formulation of goals and tasks, even non-verbally
- Togetherness based on motivation, respect and trust
In their body language, horses reflect their state of mind without restriction – and at the same time reflect us, their counterpart.
This means: Finest nuances of our posture and unconscious gestures can be visualized by horse-supported coaching.
- You will learn how you are perceived
- You get an unbiased statement about yourself through the reaction of the horses
- Get honest, unfiltered feedback on your actions
- Learn to better understand your team, your colleagues and your fellow human beings
- To sensitize yourself to their concerns
- To quickly identify grievances and
- To build trust,
- In order to increase the overall efficiency
Practice-oriented coaching: analysis, implementation, and training
You don't have to wait until the next meeting, but have the opportunity to directly implement and train newly gained knowledge during the training. Thus, the first successes are immediately noticeable.
Learn that small changes in your inner attitude, posture and gestures can have unexpected effects – not only on your coach, the horse.
silent language seminar locations:
Our seminars take place in the riding hall of Stall Huth, Reiterhof, 04509 Schönwölkau OT Hohenroda, north of Leipzig.
There, our horses are at home. They have a box with a small run-out, in winter they get to the paddock from 8–14 o'clock and in summer to the pasture from 6–14 o'clock.
We, horses and humans, are not bound to a specific place. All of us come also to you. For example, we give annual seminars in Thuringia. We work excellently with our own horses, which we know and can read very well. A horse is a horse, but still individual. People are people ...