silent language – Horsebased Coaching and Personal Training
Managers count on horses!
With "silent language", a horse-supported coaching in Leipzig, managers learn how to lead anew.
New leadership, personality development and burnout prevention
- The horse as trainer gives you honest, unfiltered feedback on your actions.
- Benefit from the millennia-old experience of how great leaders have learned intelligent leadership in dealing with horses.
- Small changes in your inner attitude, posture and gestures can have unexpected effects – not just on your coach, the horse.
Seminars for managers and the self-employed
- For managers, executives, HR, individuals, teams, junior executives. You don't need to be a horse enthusiast. You won't ride, we do ground exercises, only.
- Single days and weekends possible
- Individual and group seminars
- Workshops are ideal!
News: 12/21/2018X-Mas & 2019
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
News: 12/15/2018New Website
After seven years we've got a new website at the cutting edge of technology. Fresh, clear and fast.
It was a very special experience for me to meet with trainer horse Raffaello and the professional accompaniment of Mrs Vollmers at silent language…
Susanne Scharff, Leipzig
If you can learn one thing from these encounters, it is communication with all your senses and, that effective communication requires inner clarity regarding direction and message. And, by the way, such an encounter is always a source of valuable self-awareness.
Jörg Hartig, psychologist
Since then, the subject of leading has been a long runner at our school. In our pedagogical reflections we gladly refer to what we experienced with Mr Mir and Raffaello. And we also recommend it to some parents, because they are managers, too.
Dr. Sabine Kaiser, principal
After getting involved with the methods of silent language, I was actually able to learn an amazing amount. About my strengths and weaknesses, my supposed and my real charisma etc… And in addition, with a lot of fun and joy!
K., a mother