Analogue communication in business and management
What's the deal?
Seminar / workshop contents:
What you get answers to...
- What is my leadership competence like?
- What are my communicative strengths and weaknesses?
- How strong is my assertiveness?
- How do I act and how does this affect others?
- Why is analogue communication so important?
- How can I sensitize my perception?
- How do I recognise my behaviour pattern?
- What is the difference between digital and analogue communication?
Through your trainer, the horse, you will learn to analyse yourself, to reflect yourself, and to sustainably improve. The focus is on non-verbal communication and body language. Horses reflect their state of mind in their body language – and at the same time reflect us, their counterpart. This means: finest nuances of our posture and unconscious gestures can be visualized by horse-supported coaching.
"Since time immemorial, animals have been ascribed a special intuition for the sincerity or falsehood of human actions; for it is easy to affirm something with words, but difficult to communicate a sincerity also analogously believably. A gesture or a facial expression tells us more about how someone else thinks about us than a hundred words". (Pragmatics of Human Communication: A Study of Interactional Patterns, Pathologies and Paradoxes, P. Watzlawick, Janet H. Beavin, Don D. Jackson, WW Norton & Co)
Managers, executives, HR, private individuals, teams, junior executives.
You don't have to be a horse lover. You are NOT riding, all exercises are done from the ground.
On request, from 10-15 o'clock!